Friday 7 April 2017

Day 49: Djibouti and Skoudekharis

Good evening, Raffies!

We are almost at 50! Thank you so much for sharing this adventure with me!
Tonight we are a bit later than usual, because I was enjoying some nice happy hour with my colleagues...but I had to leave, because it was time to cook.

Djibouti and its national dish, Skoudekharis, were coming up. I must say that I had not checked the recipe before coming home. All I had done was take the meat out of the freezer. Luckily, this stew-like one-pot dish was really easy and rather fast to make (I had time to shower while it was cooking).
This dish portrays the nomadic history of this African country and is therefore a simple dish. I missed the night in the desert, while cooking on an open fire, but the dish was very nice and filling.
Lovely and simple recipe!


Love,

Raffi

No comments:

Post a Comment