Sunday 26 February 2017

Welcome to Raffi's World!

Hello dear Raffies!

Welcome to my world! Would you like tea or maybe coffee? Please, feel free to grab a cookie and make yourself at ease. I am Raffi, or at least most people know me by that name. As I still cannot quite warm up to my full name, I prefer being called by short versions of the original Raffaela. thought that in time, I would appreciate my name, but no, still won't be happening.
About me? Well, where should I begin? I am 27 years old. I am holding the German and Italian citizenships and feel like a mixture of both. I speak 9 languages fluently and I would like add a tenth too someday. I am currently living in the Netherlands, simply because I was offered a job here and, since I have always loved to travel and never said no to a new challenge, here I am writing on my sofa in my house in Breda (feel free to google it).

About this blog...well I enjoy writing, but I have never dared to go "public" with my writing, so please have mercy on me. Since everyone seems to have a blog nowadays and several people have advised me to start my own blog, here I am.

This blog should be about my endeavours. For instance, I do love cooking and travelling and I am currently doing a world food challenge. It is very simple: one new dish from a new country every day. Let's call it a cheap culinary trip around the world taking place in my own kitchen.

I've never been someone to make new year's resolutions, but we could say that this year I have set myself several goals (we'll see if I stay true to them). First of all, I have always wanted to learn figure skating and with the beginning of this new year, I have decided to grab my skates and overcome the long distance of ten minutes by bike to attend a skating course. It is going well so far and I am really enjoying it!
Furthermore, as I love photography and arts, I am learning Photoshop through online videos and improving my photography skills.

I think this is it for now!

See you next time in Raffi's World!

Love,

Raffi

No comments:

Post a Comment