Monday 27 February 2017

Raffi's World Food Challenge



Good morning dear Raffies!

For those of you who already know me, I love to cook. For some unknown reason it relaxes me and makes me happy. I love cooking dishes from distant and foreign countries, because it gives me the feeling of getting to know the country and its people, at least to some extent, as long as I cannot jump on a plane and discover the culture and country in person.

This is where this challenge came from. In 197 days cooking 197 dishes from 197 different countries. As I am a person who gets easily overexcited about something only to lose that initial enthusiasm and ultimately give up, I think this is a good chance to stick to my plan and finish what I've started.

Do you also struggle to finish your projects?

Love,

Raffi

No comments:

Post a Comment