Thursday 16 March 2017

Day 26: Bulgaria and a Shopska Salata

Good evening, Raffies!

Spring has come to the Netherlands, for now. The weather is wonderful. The sun is shining and I felt in the mood for some summer dish. Therefore I was very lucky that I had chosen Shopska Salata for Bulgaria.
I love salad, I love goat cheese and therefore this dish was exactly the right thing to get me in a summery feeling.


This salad is a typical dish for summer. You chop up tomatoes, green and red peppers, onion, cucumber and add some olive oil and red vinegar dressing. We accompanied it with some freshly baked bread.

If you would like to try this, here is a nice recipe for this dish.

Let's hope this nice weather doesn't leave us just yet...

Have a great evening!


Love,

Raffi

No comments:

Post a Comment