Tuesday 28 February 2017

Day Three: Algerian Hariri

Good evening Raffies!

I hope everything is fine with you!
Today I was in bit of a hurry, since as a newcomer to the Netherlands, I am following a Dutch language course after work, which interferes a bit with my schedule. Thus, planning and timing are key: I prepared everything for this soup before leaving for school and left it simmering on the stove while I was gone (my husband was home, so no problem with fires).
It might not look like much, but it was so incredibly flavourful and delicious that I brought the leftovers with me as lunch the following day. I'll have to make it again, definitely!

For this recipe, I have used the one on my homemade book, but this recipe is very similar to the one I have.

Have a nice evening!

Love,

Raffi


No comments:

Post a Comment