Tuesday 28 February 2017

Day six: Antigua and Barbuda and their Pepperpot

Hello my dear Raffies,

Today is Antigua and Barbuda's turn with their national dish: Pepperpot with fungee.
Unlike with fufu, I had already made fungee and since I so happen to be Italian, I had the luck to grow up with polenta, which resembles fungee. As for the pepperpot, it was an interesting mixture and the flavour happened to turn out more harmonious and delicate than I had previously expected.
Up until now, I have only been cooking dishes I had never tried before nor cooked before and I have liked every single one of them so far!

If you are curious on how to make this dish, here you can find a nice recipe.

Well, it is rather late and I am off to bed!

Hasta mañana!

Love,

Raffi

No comments:

Post a Comment