Sunday 2 April 2017

Day 44: Croatia and Slavonski fiš paprikaš

Good evening, Raffies!

Today was another sunny day and we went exploring the beautiful town of Delft.
Dinner today took us to Croatia with some nice Slavonski fiš paprikaš.


This is a typical dish for the region of Slavonia, one of the historic regions of Croatia. This regions is rich in lakes and, therefore, fresh water fish. Thus, is tonight's dish a soup with fresh water fish - I have used trout and catfish - and a lot of paprika, which gives it its red colour.
For the recipe, I have followed this link, but instead of tagliatelle noodles, I used fideuá, because I prefer short noodles for soups :) sorry, my Italian side pokes out every now and then.
I have also added some potato, as you can find in some recipes, and I was very satisfied with the result. The soup was warm and delicious.

Have a wonderful evening!

Love,

Raffi

No comments:

Post a Comment