Monday 20 March 2017

Day 31: Cambodia and Fish Amok

Hello Raffies!


And I am officially doing this for over a month. Every day a different dish from a different country. Most dishes I had never heard before or had never tried making them myself.
I am really enjoying this and I am still excited about every single new dish.

Today we were opening the chapter "curries" with one of the most famous dishes in Cambodia: Fish amok.

First off, I had to make my first banana basket!



This is a yellow curry dish with fresh fish. It was delicious. The scent of freshly crushed spices for the kroeung paste was wonderful. Since I love curries, it was no surprise to me that this was really good.

If you want to try to make it at home, here is a recipe to help you out.

See you tomorrow!

Love,

Raffi

No comments:

Post a Comment