Friday 3 March 2017

Day 13: Bahrain and its chicken machboos


Happy Friday, Raffies! 

Almost two weeks into the challenge and I am still as excited as I was the first day. When I was planning the challenge, I was choosing dishes for every single country. I wrote down the names of the dishes and searched for the recipes. But I do not remember all the dishes and the ingredients that make them up. So it is kind of a surprise every day to rediscover the dish I had chosen. 

Today's dish was incredibly rich in spices. I used cloves, 5 cloves of garlic, chilies, cardamom caps, cumin, coriander, fresh coriander, fresh parsley, paprika, turmeric, fresh ginger and I hope I have not forgotten anything right now. The smell was already amazing while it was cooking on the fire.
The dish was really flavourful and delicious. I think even the friend of our who had come over for dinner enjoyed it, since he helped himself to a second serving..really tasty food!

For this dish I have actually followed this recipe step-by-step. 

Have a great start into the weekend!

Love, 

Raffi

No comments:

Post a Comment