Saturday 17 June 2017

Day 121: Myanmar and Nan Gyi Thoke


Good evening, Raffies!

This was delicious! I had really missed udon ever since I came back from Japan and to be honest, I did not know that people in Myanmar ate udon, but thank you!

Today we were going to Myanmar and were going to enjoy the Burmese equivalent of pasta: Nan Gyi Thoke.

The recipe is really easy and fast to make. For those who are stuck or too lazy to read, here is a great video on how to make it:


Ever since I have started with this challenge, I am amazed at how many different recipes there are that can be made quickly and without much effort. I wish I had known them before and I am sure there are so many more I do not know about yet.

It was fantastic! Spicy and fruity, but also fresh and delicious.

If you know some great recipe from your country to make when you do not feel like cooking, I'd like you to share it.


 Love, Raffi

No comments:

Post a Comment