Tuesday 28 March 2017

Day 39: Comoros and its Akoho sy voanio

Hello Raffies!

Spring is finally here and hopefully it is here to stay. Otherwise why not pack your things and enjoy the sandy beaches of the Comoros Islands?
Since I am passionate about active volcanoes, I was surprised to find out that the Comoros is a volcanic archipelago with some active volcanoes..now it rocketed high up on my bucket list.

Anyways, enough talking..today we were going to enjoy some traditional Akoho sy voanio, which is chicken in coconut milk. In this website you can find the recipe and a few other recipes that are typical for the Comoros Islands. I am looking forward to trying them, because I really enjoyed this dish! And as the tradition requires, we accompanied it with some rice.


Have a great evening!

Love,

Raffi

No comments:

Post a Comment