Wednesday 8 March 2017

Day 18: Belizean Ceviche



Good evening, Raffies!

Tonight we were going to a small country on the Gulf of Mexico. We are going to enjoy Belize and its version of ceviche!
Ceviche is a renowned dish all over Latin America, originating in Peru. This national version follows the basic principles of all ceviches: using fresh raw fish and fresh ingredients. The fish is marinated in lime and in ceviche conch is the standard fish. Otherwise, you can also use shrimp, like we did.

It was incredibly light and refreshing! I'll definitely enjoy it on hot summer days!..and then I remember I live in the Netherlands..

If you want to know how to make this dish, here is a pretty recipe to help you out.

Tomorrow I am going to visit my mom in Italy for a couple of days..so stay tuned for more dishes from an Italian table!

Love,

Raffi

No comments:

Post a Comment