Wednesday 29 March 2017

Day 40: Democratic Republic of the Congo and Poulet Yassa

Good evening, Raffies!

Today the spring weather recoiled and gave way to the nice and cloudy Dutch standard..I have come to appreciate and cherish the sunny weather I had back in Italy..

Nevertheless, we are already at day 40! wow..almost 2 months cooking a different dish from a different country every night. I should be proud of myself, I guess..

Tonight is Poulet Yassa from the Democratic Republic of the Congo. I am sharing, as always, the recipe I followed for this dish. I must say that I am not a fan of onions, but in this dish the taste was really great! Somehow the lemon and the mustard improved the flavour for me quite a bit. I think that you could be making an easier version of this dish also when you do not have the time to marinate the meat overnight, or if you simply forget about that. You could grill the chicken, make the sauce and shortly stir fry the grilled chicken in the sauce..I think that would work too..What do you think?



See you tomorrow!

Love,

Raffi

No comments:

Post a Comment